I had to do it. Even with the holiday coming up. Life without a 10-day list was getting out of control. I'm back with a new list (although I didn't want to post the first one--it's lame and private).
1. **Lame--and not sharing it on the internet**
2. Walk at least 30 minutes every day. It's beautiful and cold.
3. Join the 1/5 of Americans who get 5 fruits and veggies every day.
4. Stick to one cup of coffee every day (again).
5. Take the multi-vitamins even though they are HUGE.
6. Read at LEAST 30 minutes every day. I used to read, read, read.
7. Work on the reaching out to long lost friends (start with Anna).
8. Work on Buddy's Advent calendar.
9. Journal. I used to write, write, write.
10. Up by 6:00 a.m. every day. Sleeping longer makes me a slug all day.
Vegtables and friends will make my life better. I know it be true.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
1. Spend equal time with mom and dad… yay thanksgiving dinner twice.
2. Finish reading my David Foster Biography “Hit Man”.
3. Eat at least 1 bagel and/or 1 piece of pizza each day to make up for not having them here in Va.
4. Do not get into any driving road raging incidents, even if I am in NJ the birthplace of them.
5. I will not think about work while I am away. No emails. No voicemails. No visits to the website. Nothing.
6. No complaining. I am home and only go about 5 times a year. No complaints!
7. Teach Maggie (a 11 yr old in my neighborhood) finally how to hit that 3 pointer she has been emailing me to teach her to shoot for the last year so she can impress her basketball coach. And take her to lunch too, she deserves it.
8. Spend time with both of my brothers – convince them both to run the Monument 10K with me.
9. Will not worry about impressing old high school buddies that I run into. I haven’t seen them in 5 years and it will probably be another 5 before we cross paths again.
10. Make sure I tell everyone up there how much I miss them down here in VA. But that rest assured, I’m never moving back.
That is my list and I’m sticking too it! I’ll let you know how I do
Good Luck, Katie!!