Monday, November 24, 2008

A List over the Holidays?

I had to do it. Even with the holiday coming up. Life without a 10-day list was getting out of control. I'm back with a new list (although I didn't want to post the first one--it's lame and private).

1. **Lame--and not sharing it on the internet**
2. Walk at least 30 minutes every day. It's beautiful and cold.
3. Join the 1/5 of Americans who get 5 fruits and veggies every day.
4. Stick to one cup of coffee every day (again).
5. Take the multi-vitamins even though they are HUGE.
6. Read at LEAST 30 minutes every day. I used to read, read, read.
7. Work on the reaching out to long lost friends (start with Anna).
8. Work on Buddy's Advent calendar.
9. Journal. I used to write, write, write.
10. Up by 6:00 a.m. every day. Sleeping longer makes me a slug all day.

Vegtables and friends will make my life better. I know it be true.

2 comments:

anna said...

I made the list! I feel so, so...long lost. Can't wait to have a great catch-up session with you!

Amy said...

Accomplished most things on my list yesterday--including writing. Had an amazing opportunity to re-write my dad's "Reasons I am Seeking Ordination in the Episcopal Church" essay. He was selling himself short. I wrote him an essay that BETTER get him where he wants to go. xoxo to him!