Monday, September 15, 2008

Cara's List



1. Cook a MEAL every night for dinner. No chips for dinner, just because P is gone.
2. Run Shiner every night. Exercise for BOTH of us!
3. Give myself enough time to put my makeup on at home in the mornings, instead of in the car on the way to work.
4. No more snooze button! This should help with number three.
5. Tell (at least) one friend per day how much they mean to me and how much they are appreciated.
6. No soda!
7. Smile at bad drivers, instead of yelling at them.
8. Tell P every single day how proud I am of him.
9. Water the new plants. No more black thumb!
10. Find a way to make someone else’s day better.

1 comment:

Cara said...

I'm going to have to start my list next week, since Shiner isn't allowed to do much physical activity. I want to be able to do EVERYTHING on my list, including running the pup! :)