From September 3rd until September 13th
1. One cup of coffee a day.
2. NO DRINKING--the red wine is killing me on my Weight Watchers points.
3. Work on the Love, Amy project every day until the letters are mailed.
4. Learn one thing every day about life in a third world country.
5. Spend AT LEAST 5 focused, productive hours a day at the office (no Scrabulous during that focused time).
6. Have fall flowers planted by the end of the ten days.
7. Take all my vitamins (yes, even the iron supplements).
8. Do not let one day go by without talking to Buddy.
9. Read at least 30 minutes every day.
10. Make sure that the flowers that attract the hummingbird stay alive.